Over 20 Years of Experience in Order Fulfillment
Datapak Services Corporation is a leading marketing and order fulfillment solutions company, offering technology-driven services to its customers for over 20 years. A turnkey, fully integrated operation, Datapak processes orders and provides critical campaign reports all in real-time.
- Products and Services include order fulfillment and distribution; inventory management; order management; manufacturing on demand services; merchant banking; customer service; account management; campaign reporting and analytics; marketing and creative services; and Internet services such as e-mail distribution and Web hosting.
- Client Verticals include eCommerce, Retail, Direct Response Television and Multi Channel Marketers
Datapak has the following certifications:
- PCI Level 1 Compliance
- SAS 70 II for data compliance
- Thawte SSL Certification for all client Web sites managed by Datapak
- FDA Registered
- In the last five years, Datapak has processed approximately 12 million orders worth nearly $1 billion in client sales.
- Datapak occupies approximately 250,000 square feet of warehouse space. That's equivalent to over 5 football fields!
- In 2008, Datapak Customer Service helped drive nearly $10 million in incremental revenue for its clients.
- 40% of Datapak's business is eCommerce related.
- Datapak begins fulfilling a client's order within 5 minutes of its receipt (real-time processing).
- Datapak ships 99% of its orders within 24 hours of receiving them.
- Datapak completes integration initiative with Demandware, and Sap.
- Datapak signs with four Fortune 500 companies.
- Datapak becomes SAS 70 I Compliant.
- Datapak launches new web site.
- Datapak opens its 155,000 square foot Webberville, Mich. warehouse
- Datapak's Customer Service Team generates nearly $10 million in incremental revenue for clients.
- Datapak receives 3.1 million inbound phone calls, 39% of which generate client orders.
- Datapak launches Dataview – its real-time online campaign reporting tool.
- Datapak launches true, real-time order processing.
- Datapak moves its World Headquarters to Howell, Mich.
- Datapak processes $300 million in banking transactions & fulfills 4 million orders consisting of over 19 million items.
- Datapak's sister company – Forward Information Technologies – is formed.
- Datapak launches Dataport – its web-based fulfillment system.
- Datapak fulfills its first manufacturing on demand product.
- Datapak develops and launches its first Web site for a client.
- Datapak processes and fulfills its first Web order for ABC News.
- Datapak opens its Phoenix Call Center.
- Datapak ships its first continuity / auto ship order.
- Datapak Services is founded by Larry W. Kinney.
Datapak World Headquarters
Includes offices, call center, distribution center and processing plant
1000 Austin Court
Howell, MI 48843
Datapak Distribution HubIncludes primary distribution facilities and assembly kit plant
1093 Highview Drive
Webberville, MI 48892
Larry W. KinneyChairman, President & Chief Executive Officer